Sunday, June 21, 2009

Coming to Nigeria

I have to say that the hardest part of the journey was laving my family at the gate. That sucked. I do have a serious recommendation, if you fly international fly a European airline, Air France was one of the more pleasant experiences I have has flying, and I have done a bit of it. First off, the plane, to be blunt there is little they can do with the plane. It is a damn flying bus and the experience of sitting in a box with a few hundred other people is not fun. But on Air France there are some details that take the sharp edges off. The first? Edible food. Not great food, but decent food, which is something that you haven't seen on a US line, ever. The second, free booze. The thing is when you buy an Air France ticket, everything you might want (no do not go there) is included. That is nice.

My next post will be about Charles de Gaulle airport, which seriously proved that the French are... different.

No comments:

Post a Comment