Sunday, July 5, 2009

Welcome to Onne

My first night in Nigeria waas spent in the Intels Camp at Aba Road. To be honest I don't remember much. I showered, ate, showered again, and went to sleep. The next morning was my rip to Onne, where I will spending the next 74 days.

The next step was getting my house, which is in fact an apartment. So withiut furterh ado, pictures of John's House:

The living room


The Dining Room


Yes, they are in fact the same room .

The Kitchen


And the bedroom


Now an interesting little fact about the term "house." No expats, even the ones who have been here quite a while, refer to these places as home. They are all "my house." And the convention comes quite naturally. When an expat says "home" you know where he is talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment