Thursday, August 27, 2009

Updates,,. Lots of Updates

Yes, I have been slacking. I haven't updated in almost 3 weeks and I need to catch up. I am home now on leave and will spend sometime getting things posted here.

I do have to say one thing here. I am sitting in my kitchen right now at 3:53 local time (my body still has some idea it is time for lunch) and looking around me. What we are doing right now, spending most of our time with more than a third of the planet separating us, is not easy. Finding out I was hurt, and not being able to be there, to know what was going on, was crushing for Carol. She loves me, I am a very luck man. But sitting here this moment, looking at the home Carol and I have built, having talked to the kids and some of the neighbors, I know it is worth it. It is what needs to be done for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment